Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tapping Script for High Blood Pressure



(Start with Karate Chop point. The side of the hand, just down from the pinky finger)

This tension I’m feeling

This tension I’m feeling in my body

This tension that I have in my body, that’s causing my high blood pressure

This tension no longer needs to be here

Because I truly love and accept myself

(Repeat above 3 times)

(Start tapping points. Start with inner eyebrow point. Tap one point per line)

Whatever reason my body wants to hold onto this tension

It’s OK

Because the danger has passed

My body no longer needs to hold on to this tension

My body is releasing this tension now

It’s releasing this tension that I have in my body

Because it no longer needs to be here

My heart, which has weakened because of this tension

Can now become strong

My heart allow me to be healthy

Without needing medication

It allows me to be the person I want to be

I don’t need to take any medication

I’m free of worrying about my blood pressure

And I now feel even better than I did before!

I feel Vibrant

I have tons of energy

My blood flows through my body easily and effortlessly

Because I’m giving my heart permission to do that

I’m giving my heart permission to let go of all the tension that’s in it

And I’m allowing it to restore itself to its natural, healthy state.

My life is amazing

I’m amazing

I love living my life with rich, vibrant, hear

(Take a deep breath grap your wrist and say PEACE. Take another deep breath and say Thank You)

——

do 3-4x's a day

 Let me know if this helps any of you. I have been doing it once or twice a day for a few days now. Checking BP before bed tonight. 


Until next time
HAPPY TAPPING

4 comments:

  1. (Start tapping points. Start with inner eyebrow point. Tap one point per line)
    Which points are you referring to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS TO DR ONIHA WHO CURED ME AND MY HUSBAND OF FIVE YEARS STAPHYLOCOCUS INFECTION.
      WE SUFFERED STAPH INFECTION FOR OVER FOUR YEARS, WE WENT TO ALMOST ALL THE HOSPITAL IN TOWN, TO NO AND VAIL, WE EVEN TOOK SO MANY ANTIBIOTICS WHICH DID NOT YIELD ANY MEANIFUL RESULT, UNTIL A FRIEND RECOMMENDED DR ONIHA'S HERBAL MEDICATION TO ME, AND WE GAVE IT A TRY, WITHIN A MONTH AND A WEEK, WE WERE BOTH CURED COMPLETELY OF STAPHTLOCOCUS.
      IN CASE YOU ARE PASSSING THROUGH SIMILAR PROBLEM, AND YOU NEED DR ONIHA'S ASSISTANCE, YOU CAN CALL OR WHATSAP HIM ON +2347089275769 OR EMAIL: DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM

      Delete
  2. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Presure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas,  Discharge from Penis. Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid. Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete