Friday, January 11, 2013

Tapping.... Not what you are thinking

Happy Tapping is probably not what you are thinking. get your mind out of the gutter.....
On my search to learn more and more about how to live my life to the fullest with the Law of Attraction I kept coming across the term "Tapping".
What is "TAPPING"? Tapping also known as Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), uses the ancient principles of Chinese acupuncture to address your issues except without the needles. Tapping certain points on the body. It works great on pain be it physical or emotional. However it also does so much more. Tapping (EFT) is extremely powerful.

So one day in late October 2012; I decided to search YouTube.com for "Tapping". I  was AMAZED!!!! I found everything from Tapping for $50,000.00 to Tapping for Perfect Health. I quickly became addicted.  I started Tapping!!

Tapping for "Something Big" sounded fun and only took me a few minutes a day. I started Tapping for "Something Big" the second week of November 2012. I would tap some days 2 or 3 times a day. I really wanted out of my current job. So with the intention of a new job I tapped and used visualization. I would write my resignation letter daily.
Nothing happened right away but by the end of November a way was shown to me. I was not going to question or fear this new opportunity.

I tapped for extra money for Christmas. It worked we received an extra $300.00 unexpected income.  I had only tapped and used Law of Attraction (LOA) for $250.00. The extra $50.00 was a really nice
surprise.

I have used  Tapping to relive a head ache and even menstrual cramps.

Last year I was told that I had high blood pressure 150/100. I thought I would be able to lower it with proper diet and loosing weight. The doctor agreed to let me try with out medication. However here it is almost time for annual exam and I have not lost any weight and by blood pressure is still high. The last time I check it it was 148/98. SO......... I have decided to lower by blood pressure with TAPPING.
Did some research on "Tapping to Lower Blood Pressure" and came up with a process of three to four rounds that feel right to me.  I am going to do these rounds 3 to 4 times a day starting tomorrow.

As for my weight...... earlier this week I came across a new teacher on YouTube.com and a video on "Tapping for Weight Lose/Speed up Your Metabolism". AMAZING!!! I started out the week at 215.8 and two days of "Tapping for Weight lose/Speed up Your Metabolism" and this morning I weighed in at 213.0.  I feel wonderful and all tingly after Tapping.

I have started this blog as a way to share my journey.........
Do your own research on Tapping (EFT) and the Law of Attraction. You will be Amazed!

Until Next Time..... HAPPY TAPPING

No comments:

Post a Comment